anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Reversing the X and O buttons for select/cancel?

Okay kind of a weird specific thing. In Japan, circle is select and X in cancel. I live in SEA and I buy most of my games digitally via a US-based PSN account, so I've gotten incredibly used to X as select and circle as cancel in games like Destiny. I recently bought Destiny 2 from my local SEA region store, and apparently as an Asian country or something all the controls in the game are now reversed from what I'm used to, into circle as select, and X as cancel. This isn't the end of the world and is something I'll probably eventually get used to, but it is incredibly goddamn aggravating that this control scheme changes according to region and I don't seem to have any control over that. Is there a way for me to change it, somehow?

It's especially jarring when throughout the PS4 main UI interface, X is select and circle is cancel even from my main SEA account.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...