anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 21, 2017

SEA-specific themes/items

So, I've recently become rather obsessed with all things Korean, and was thinking about seeing the SEA PS Store has any cool themes or icons that aren't available in the US Store, but none of the links I've found seem to work (they all redirect to the US Store).

Does anyone that has a SEA account know if there is anything interesting on there? (things like themes for K-pop groups, icons, unique games, etc.)

I'd look for myself, but I can't seem to get the page to pull up without redirecting.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...