anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 14, 2017

Season Pass sharing. Help please.

Hey guys. So last year I started playing Fallout 4 on my Partners PS4 console. They had already bought a season pass for his account and had all of the DLC. So when i started playing Fallout4 I could actually play the DLCs through my account. But we had to get the PS4 repaired due to the HDMI port being buggy. Now I'm finally loading up the game with his DLC installed through his account as normal but when i play through my account it will no longer show up and that I need to rebuy all of the DLC. Is there no more Season Pass sharing? and How come it worked before?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...