anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Should I trade Tekken 7? :/

Hey, Summer is quite thin when it comes to new games. I spontaneously bought Tekken 7 because it reminded me of the times when I played Tekken 3 and 4.

Gotta say the game doesn't have much to offer. Story mode is probably very short and the arcade mode ends after 5 minutes. I'm not sure if I'll enjoy the online mode, because I'll probably get my ass kicked.

The problem is, I can only trade within 24 hours. I bought it today, Sunday is closed so I'm not sure if the store is going to trade it back.

Should I try to trade it for injustice 2 or give it more time? Is the online mode filled with noobs like me?

Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...