anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 28, 2017

Should I upgrade from ps4 to ps4 pro or just wait for ps5?

I've had my ps4 for 3 years and it's a little bit dusty and I only cleaned the outside. Idk how dusty it is inside but I can hear the fans spinning when it's quiet at night. I'm thinking about upgrading to ps4 pro to get better performance and more storage. My ps4 had no lag spike when it came out and now it's still quite fast but at some point it would be slow or lag spike ( for a few seconds) This doesn't happen when I'm playing games but when im switching apps to youtube and netflix, etc... It also have error during games and it would close the application :(.

Anybody can tell their experiences with the ps4 and pro? Which is better?

Ps5 probably might be release early in 2019 and there's still many more games to come on the ps4. It's a hard decision to just wait or upgrade



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...