anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 7, 2017

[Slight Spoilers] Which AAA game(s) did you men to finish, but just ran out of wind and never did?

I was in the middle of playing Uncharted 4, when I just ran out of steam yesterday. I stopped caring about the climb, shoot, rinse, repeat and found the villain so lame that I didn't care what happens to him. I just wanted to know how Nathan [SLIGHT SPOILER] saved his marriage. I wound up watching the ending scene on Youtube and, having beaten the first and third game, felt very satisfied. What AAA games wore you out? On the flip side, I ran out of steam with Horizon Zero Dawn and Alan Wake, but was so invested in the world, characters and "villain" that I powered through.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...