anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 29, 2017

So i got Fallout 4 to install on release with new issues. Finally made the upgrade to a PS4 PRO and now i get errors.

Hi, I'm at my wits end. I'm able to play pretty much every game i have since i upgraded to my ps4 except Fallout 4. When i first put it in, I got stuck installing at 50% (it started at 50% and never went any higher). I completely uninstalled the game and all DLC and save files that I had gotten from the cloud. Tried reinstalling it. The ps4 pro does recognize the disc as fallout 4, and proceeds to download the updates. as soon as it finishes updating, "Disc is dirty or damaged" and then it ejects.

I have Zero idea what's causing this as i am extremely careful with my games and there's no scratches or anything on it.

I also tried putting physical copies of other games in and they all work just fine.

Please help. Anything would be great.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...