anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 21, 2017

So, I want to own outright some of the games I have picked up as free PS+ titles. There's no way to do that?

So, I want to buy one or two of the games I've picked up for free on PSN. The issue I'm having is that my only option on the website is to download to my PS4, and on the PS4 store browser itself, all it does is show as "purchased."

So, is there no way to buy a PS+ title you played for free? I've read around on other sites that say you can't until the PS+ subscription expires. Is that correct? It seems unfair to to do that to users, because the games are sometimes part of a sale, and odds are when the PS+ acct expires, the game will be full price.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...