anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 29, 2017

The Surge - PS4 Pro- Error CE-34878

Hello!

I'm in love with The Surge, just can't stop playing it. My experience was really smooth until last night. I'm almost done with the zone called 'Research and Development'. There's a toxic location when you can find sunglasses. When I tried enter the area, the game just freezes and error CE-34878 popped up. Every single time. The best part is, the game let me in without any problem when I equipped my toxic resistance implant. I should we worried or it's just a glitch? Has anyone experienced this problem?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...