anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 22, 2017

They need to fix the download options

Before people say the typical garbage of just download it and stop complaining. I have very slow internet in a shared house with a small data cap.

I have everything turned off..yet when I launch a game it tries to download the patch straight away, I cancle it. But the moment the game tries to use a network feature it will try to download it again...

This wouldn't be so bad if I could pause it and it STAYED paused, no. If it is in rest mode and i want to download something overnight (i can get 3-4gb downloaded overnight) it will automatically resume even though I manually paused it.

It's a joke.

I can't even download a couple of games slowly over time because of this either. They constantly resume and blow the data cap in my share house. Super frustrating.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...