anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 28, 2017

Thoughts on the Dragon Quest heroes? Is switching characters constantly fiddily or annoying? How complex is combat?

Hi all,

Thinking of picking this up as I was recently introduced to the universe through Dragon Quest Builders.

I watched some gameplay videos and noticed there is a good bit of character switching mid-combat. So I was wondering if I could get some opinions and insights on it.

Also how hard is the game in general and combat?

I am talking about the original and not II / 2 but I'd love to hear thoughts on the latter if you've played both! But the original is very cheap right now so I am leaning towards that one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...