anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 21, 2017

Trophies not "popping" but still showing up on trophies menu.

Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone can help. For the last few months, any trophies I have earned have not been showing up as a notification in the top left corner when I get them, but they do show up on the trophy menu, so I do have them. What's even weirder is that when I view the screenshot from when I got the trophy, the notification is showing in the top left corner, even though it didn't show up at the time! Does anybody know why this might be and what I can do to fix it?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...