anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Tv and video tab not opening?

Ever since the last update, the TV and video tab on my ps4 has been acting weird. Before the update, if I hovered over it all the options below would appear immediately (youtube, netflix, etc.) But ever since the last update they take quite a while to appear and sometimes they dont at all. I have to restart my ps4 if the wont appear.

Is this just my PS4 or is this an issue with the new update? Its just become a hassle because my PS4 is my primary device for Netflix, and having to restart just to open it is annoying. This happening to anyone else? Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...