anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Monday, July 24, 2017

UFC PPV on Live Events Viewer Question

I am looking to get UFC 214 on the 29th using the live events viewer. My questions are - Will the fight be in HD? Other ordering methods have 2 options - one in SD, or one in HD for $10 more. On PS4, the price is $49.99, which is more in line with the SD option from other methods. Or will it simply depend on my internet speeds?

Will the PPV show the prelims that say they are on FXX? I dont have cable and would really like to be able to watch the prelim fights as well.

Has anyone that has purchased a PPV event using the live events viewer had any issues?

Thanks!

edit: I have also read that the PPVs are cheaper in other countries (at least on UFC fight pass, unsure about on PS4). Has anyone tried creating an account from a different country to order a fight for cheaper? http://ift.tt/29zh4ee



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...