anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Until Dawn is the best "free," PS+ game I've ever played.

I absolutely loved this game. I managed to go this long without spoilers and after reading some spoiler free tips yesterday about the game decided to give it a shot and it was completely worth it.

If you're on the fence about this game I highly suggest you hop off that fence and play this game.

If you decide to play, and it hasn't been spoiled for you yet, I suggest you go out of your way to start the game knowing as little as possible. You won't regret it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...