anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 14, 2017

USB Hubs - Do they work? Pros/cons?

I'm thinking about getting a USB splitter as one of my ports is taken by the PSVR processing box, I prefer not to have to plug it in every time I use the headset; the other is for charging controllers and pretty much everything else.

My question is this: if i plugged a hub into the second port, what can it/can it not do? I know powering stuff like fans (my PS4 sits on a laptop cooler) isn't a problem, but would it have issues reading flash drives or external drives? I tried once before and ran into problems recognizing drives, but I figured it was the cheap hub I was using.

Has anyone else had success or failure they can document?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...