anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Using the "Second Screen" option from the playstation app on the computer for text entry?

I know we can do the remote play option. What i want is when i open the option in-game to type something, you can use your phone for entry. I want to use my computer. I tried installed Bluestacks/Andy with the playstation app but they can't find my ps4. Haven't figured out why yet. My pc is wirelessly connected to the router and ps4 is wirelessly connected to the same router. Anyone have any ideas on what i could do? Not really a big problem, just a small convenience thing



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...