anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 14, 2017

What kind of avatars would people like?

So I've been messing around with graphic design a little, and noticed that on the playstation network store, most of the avatars are either from games, are flaming skulls, or snarky ones like "I reck noobs!" when we know that they don't wreck noobs.

So, I've decided to spend some free time trying to make some avatars, and hopefully try to put some up on the playstation store, but I was wondering, what would everyone else like? I'm not the most creative person, and I'm sure everyone has some ideas of stuff that they would like, so, what avatars would you want made? (don't worry, anything someone recommended I would put up for free.)

Best Wishes

Crumbs



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...