anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 1, 2017

What would you say is the best Spiderman Game?

So we have at least till next year to wait for the new Spidey game and I can not wait!!!

Untill the time comes I am looking for something to scratch that itch. I Have the ps2 games (Spiderman movie game 1 +2 and Ultimate Spiderman) but my ps2 laser is dead and is getting repaired.

So that leaves me with the ps4 and ps3. I heard the ASM2 sucked so that leaves me with: Web of Shadows, Shattered Dimensions, Edge of time, and Friend or foe. all run around the 20-30 buck range. Which one would you say is the best and why?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...