anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Why does everything on my ps4 homescreen always "lose connection" after like 3 minutes of not using it?

Every time this happens I have to either log into another account go back to mine or disconnect/reconnect the internet. It's not like it just says I don't have connection but nothing loads at all. My games are still working fine online when this is happening.

I don't think I've seen anyone else with this problem and I believe I had this problem on my regular ps4 too (using the pro currently). Help?

This has been a problem for a long time but its just now getting annoying because I'm using stuff on the homescreen a lot for something and it really messes with it.

EDIT: already downvoted, guess this is just one of those subs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...