anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Why Knack worked as intended therefore it's genius.

I know a lot of gamers hated on Knack. I understand the reasons and mostly agree with the flaws. What I want to point out is this:

I am a dad and have two boys (5 and 3). When Mark Cerny presented Knack he said this was a game intended for kids to learn to play and get into games. They even showed how they made a huge Dualshock 4 to simulate how a 4 year old might hold a Dualshock 4 and what buttons were more accessible for little hands.

I just want to share how my 5 year old got started with Knack when he was 3. Now he's into Infamous, Batman and Spiderman. He's also completed games like Tearaway and enjoys the LEGO games. My 3 year old is now starting to get into video games and he's starting with Knack. They really love the Knack character and the way relics work. They love the robots, goblins and even the repetition of it.

I personally can't wait for Knack 2 to play it with my 5 year old. It's going to be a blast.

Edits: grammar and words.

Edit: ok for people worried about my 5 year old playing infamous, he only plays free roam as he enjoys using the powers. I told him not to hurt pedestrians and also to not kill bad guys only subdue them. He listened and he has fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...