anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 19, 2017

"A serious error occurred" then reboots into white static with SAFE MODE in the corner

I've searched Reddit and Google and I can't find this anywhere.

When I turn on my system, the PS logo comes up, then I get the black screen with "a serious error has occurred in the system" and I push OK. It restarts, no PS logo second time around, just white static and it says SAFE MODE in the top corner.

Does anybody know what's wrong? Can I fix this? Is my console fried?

It's a launch system, by the way. Is it time to just move on?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...