anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 18, 2017

Agents of Mayhem - how is it really?

Can someone give me a little bit more information about it, it's one of the only major releases i've been on the fence but all reviews seem to say the same - It's fun but repetitive, no co op, slight performance issues, quirky and depending on your humour bad or good. I know Saints row, I know it's not trying to be it but that's pretty much all I've really gathered...

if I'm not mistaken, there's only one weapon per hero. Ridiculous autoaim that's on by default but even if you turn it off bullets still autoaim a mile off. Driving is meant to be decent, quests are generic but can be fun, no character customisation...but what else does it offer? Does it offer stats? Is the world big, varied? How many agents are there? Is there anything that stands it out that people seem to miss?

Please if you can give me some indepth info that hasn't already been glossed over I'd be most appreciative as it's peaked my radar but there's a few other smaller titles I want to grab that's on sale and with multiple games I want coming out at the end of the month I need to decide what I'll miss :(



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...