anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 18, 2017

Any other one death per round multiplayer games on PS4 other than Siege?

Hey there.

Looking for a multiplayer game in the vein of Siege, Counter-Strike or PUBG.

Something without a 10 second respawn timer, something where kills and deaths actually matter.

Absolutely love Siege, but been playing it for a long time so something else to play would be refreshing.

Haven't really looked at any other games since we started playing Siege a year and a half ago, and looking at the PS Store now there's about a thousand new games on it, just wondering if one of them might be what we're looking for.

Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...