anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 26, 2017

any usb or wireless clip-on microphone for ps4?

i usa a dac for my headphones on ps4, and my usual microphone is having problems, so i can't get a headset, however i also can't get a jack-based microphone because i don't know if my mic's problems come from the microphone itself or the controller and don't have the money to make sure(i have upto around 20€).

thus, i was wondering about the question that makes the thread, i couldn't find an answer on google, only things that'd pop-up would be table microphones which are honestly way too overkill for what i's use it and how rarely i'd do.

so, is there any clip-on(e.g. you put on your shirt's collar) usb or wireless microphone that works on ps4?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...