anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Anyone know if the skull candy hesh2 wireless work with ps4?

Trying to find some decent wireless headphones to use with mu ps4 and tv (ks8500) to play games/watch movies ( which i stream from my pc not ps4) when my so is sleeping or it's too late etc.

Was looking at the hesh 2 since it seems to be the best option available for me atm. Also checked plyr1 (not available in romania yay fu), turtle beach px4 ( nowhere to be found either ), so i'm left with this.

Also checked the sony gold headset for ps4 but apparently its crap, no bass, plus doesnt work wirelessly with the tv.

Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...