anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 18, 2017

Barred from login on any PS4/Vita and specific online login portals (some work, others give "Access Denied") but multiple calls to support say that my account is clear and 100% fine

I've been fully unable to log into my account with the WS-37397-9 error since January of this year. Every single time I attempt to log in, on any device on any network (i.e. friends houses, LTE on my phone, etc.) I receive the same error telling me my IP is banned, even though it's quite obviously a different IP address.

When logging in at the portal located here I get the following error message. http://ift.tt/2wYFBkC

Access Denied You don't have permission to access "http://ift.tt/2vLJjj7; on this server. Reference #18.473d6b68.1503086517.a126db9 

This same error is present on every single device and network I attempt to log in on.

Using the portal located here I am able to log in, presumably because there isn't the same validation check done using this portal: http://ift.tt/1fuyDEk

I have been fully unable to log in on any PS4 or Vita I've attempted to use.

Support keeps giving me a runaround telling me to contact my ISP, run a virus scan, etc. This is not a solution.. I've been escalated to "supervisors" and "managers" countless times to absolutely no avail. I was told they'd open an investigative ticket and to call back in two weeks. Three weeks later I called and they said to call back on Monday. I gave them til Friday and I'm still unable to connect.

I called support again today and they have given me he runaround for the last 45 minutes I've been on the phone with them.... I was transferred to a supervisor, then his "manager", then his "manager" and am currently on hold for his "manager." If this wasn't a load of bullshit then I'm about three transfers away from reaching the CEO of Sony Entertainment Network...

If anyone has any advice or knows someone productive I can contact, that would be sincerely appreciated.. Between the hundreds of dollars spent in PSN and games, not including the $500+ I've spent on consoles, controllers, etc. I'm never going to spend another penny with Sony again if this issue cannot be resolved..



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...