anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Best arcade racers on PS4?

Out of the main arcade racers on store, being:

Need for Speed (Reboot)

Need for Speed: Rivals

The Crew (which I believe is on sale in US right now)

There seems to be a lot of disagreement between the review scores by websites and scores given by ordinary consumers.

Which one would you reccomend?

The last racing game I really got into was NFS Underground 2, and I really love a nice open world to travel around, and the whole cop pursuit mechanic is fun too, so I'd be looking for that as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...