anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Bought new PS4 Pro - activation problems

I have a regular PS4. Recently I bought PS4 Pro, activated it as my primary PS4. Activation says "OK, this is your primary PS4". On old PS4 it says "this is not a primary PS4". All good. But when I log in to my PSN website, it still only shows my old PS4, there is no trace of the new PS4 Pro. Related to that possibly is the the problem I have with remote play on the new PS4 Pro -- it cannot find it when I try to connect using PSN.

How can I fix it? How can I make PSN account show my new PS4 Pro rather than the old one. Any tips appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...