anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Can anyone recommend any decent easy but very fun to play games for the PS4 that also has cross play on PC?

My GF has Fibro and she is having a hell of a time using a PC sadly these days. She is mostly able to play with a controller though sometimes she needs to switch to her palm to move the joystick around a bit. Meaning sadly most FPS games are out of the market to play.

We are looking for Co-OP and mostly RPG if not MMO's to play on PC/PS4 that we can play at the same time.

Sadly I think FF14 would be one of the games that be too hard to control for her due to the camera controls.

The game she had the most fun was D3 though it's a bit hard with both of us on the screen at the same time.

Any suggestions would be wonderful. We don't have a lot of money so no crazy suggestions but if something interesting will bookmark it and get it on sale.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...