anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 25, 2017

[Canada] Greater success if I ask for a PS wallet credit over a complete refund on a preorder?

Pre-ordered CoD: WWII for the beta, very much regretting it, just not day one quality as far as I'm concerned and really want to cancel it.

I've in the past requested full refunds from Sony via chat support not once to any success. As I'd much rather put the cash I stuck on this game to a different one, this being the first time I'd be requesting it on a game not yet released, would it fly better if I say I'd like a wallet credit so I can apply it to another game?

I know the policy is only EU gets to cancel as they wish (lucky bastards) so not sure if there's some sort of best chance option I can do.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...