anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Cannot find PS Now ANYWHERE -- not in the store, not on home screen, etc. What am I doing wrong?

Title says it all, really; have wanted to access PlayStation Now for a while now but no matter where I look or what I search for online, I can't find the application for it or proper information as to what I could be doing wrong.

I don't think it's an issue of where I'm located (Dublin, Ireland) as my uncle had access to the service on his system, and it's not an issue with my connection as if quite strong, so what am I missing? I've seen that there's supposedly an option for it under the PlayStation Store side menu, but if I've checked once I've checked a thousand times and it's definitely not there. It's a shame because I'd be more than happy to subscribe the the service but it seems I just don't have the chance. Do I need to opt into something?

Thanks in advance for your help!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...