anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 25, 2017

Can't login to PSN, please help!

Hi, so I recently turned 18 and therefore went to change one of my subaccounts to my main account. Then I went to buy PlayStation Plus in the store, but before entering the store it greets me with a menu, where it tells me to update my profile. The menu has my first name, my surname and my avatar. When I proceed and click next in brings me into a loading screen with says "Please wait" and won't proceed after that. It just keeps on loading and loading.

What should I do? I would love to play the WWll Beta by now, but I can't :(

TL;DR: Went to upgrade my subaccount to a masteraccount --> now stuck in a endless "please wait"-screen and can't login to PSN



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...