anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 4, 2017

Charged for preorder but it doesn't show in store.

Earlier this morning around 3:30am Central, I attempted to preorder Destiny 2. After verifying my credit card info (which worked just yesterday for PS+) and hitting the Pre-Order button, it did it's loading thing then popped an error which I cannot remember because that was a first I had a problem with it, then i closed that window and it tried again and popped a different error about the store being unavailable or something.

It then displayed the same screen with the preorder button. I attempted to close the tab and reopen to which it didn't load the store, checked my bank and there was the $129.99 charge to Playstation. Loaded up the store on my phone and it doesn't show it in the purchase history and the game still shows that I can buy it in the store itself (normally it would show that it was purchased).

I'll be contacting support as soon as it's open but I just wanted to check and see if anyone else has had this problem and if it's easy for Sony to see that this charge was processed without it showing in my purchase history.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...