anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Controller vibration suddenly on?

Hey all,

Just encountered something that I'm curious if anyone else has as well.

I updated my PSN password last night, and it automatically signed me out of my PS4.  I signed back in immediately, but I only got a chance to play again just now.

Strangely enough, my controller now vibrates in game!  It didn't occur to me that it had been off all this time... I'm honestly not sure if I'm imagining it at this point. Maybe not playing for about a week made sensitized to it or something...

Maybe it did something to my settings by signing out and back in to my PS4?  Does that seem possible?  Any idea if it resets any other system settings that I should check out, or should I be concerned about this at all?

Anyways, pretty pointless, but just wondering if anyone else has encountered this and whether or not it should seem odd... I may just be losing my mind!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...