anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Controllers having intermittent connection problems

From what I've read there seems to be common Bluetooth/antenna problems with the ps4. I'm trying to figure out what's causing my interference. I had a pre-owned ps4 that had several problems, one being the controller connection issue. It will go out for 1, 2 or 3 seconds and auto connect back several times during game play. Luckily I had a warranty so I returned it. Now the ps4 I got for replacement does the same thing. So either I got terribly unlucky or something is interfering. I have an Xbox one that's about 8 inches above the ps4. It is running on hardwire Ethernet. But would it still cause the interference? It's near a bluray player that doesn't have WiFi capabilities. It's above my DirecTV box, which is also hardwired.

My guess is either the satellite or Xbox. My setup doesn't allow for much movement so trying to narrow it down.

Thanks for any help.

Edit: its about 4 feet from the router and there is a wall between them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...