anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 26, 2017

coop PvE games with matchmaking?

what online multiplayer pve games with matchmaking u can recommend?

(if game have options to play support character thats a plus)

for example:

Destiny 1, 2 - great example. strikes, raids very fun.

Uncharted 4 - survival mode. the ally AI usually plays better then most teammates, but still super fun. ( u can buy special items to revive and heal players - i like that)

Killing Floor 2 - constant action, doesn't really matter how good your team is, it's always fun for me. ( have entire medic perk which i enjoy playing the most)

Titanfall 2 - frontier defense mode. i can utilize great movement system without being afraid of possibility of being sniped by g2 players ( like myslef, lol)

dark souls 3, bloodborne coop - thats like my top favorite coop games. praise the sun sunbro! (healing miracles, aggro spells, i can show players where the cool items are hidden and fight invaders)

coop games that don't work for me:

dying light - great game, but it's better played with a friend so u can play at your preferable pace.

diablo 3 - i play this game with my gf. online had some cheaters, a lot of idling players. still great game.

mmo rpg- only tried vanilla WoW back in a days, i thought it was quite boring, never tried mmo's since. and i am nit ready to pay monthly subscription for one game, because i constantly jump from game to game.

thx, in advance



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...