anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Diablo 3 Necromancer Expansion problems: Please input

Hey Diablo fans. (or not now)

I was really looking forward to getting back to Diablo and trying out the Necromancer. Having gone crazy in season 10 and burn't out a little, I had a time out. After purchasing the Necro expansion via the store, when i logged in i had the GREYED out and unavailable to use Necro.

I looked into some threads, and it seems like there are many many threads with people having the same problem.

Personally I'm pretty pissed off that Sony hasn't addressed this knowing it is causing issues, and made the update unavailable until resolved.

The reason I posted is for others to state if they had the same stupid problem and have therefore NOT been able to play the Necro and want answers.

Please reply, as I'd like to update the PS Support with this.

BTW: I have tried updating licences, logging out, restarting...



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...