anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 4, 2017

Digital Games Question

Hello there.

Is it possible to buy a game on an account and then play the game on another account on the same console? I assume you can that, as far as I've read however, I have just another question. Lets say you get really far in that specific game on account #2, and the console gets destroyed somehow. You then download account #2 on another PS4 and buy that specific game on account #2, would you lose all your progress then?

Sorry for the quite bad explaination, hope it will do. English is not quite my language.

Thank you for reading, I appreciate it. - Jay



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...