anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 11, 2017

Discussion: For Honor impressions from the free weekend and after fixes

Hey everyone,

So I've had a background interest in For Honor since its release- but had consistently heard negative things about it. I feel like the negativity surrounding the game has been a sort of nebulous cloud of critiques, none of which I'm absolutely clear upon...so, when I heard the game had a free to play weekend coming, I decided to finally give the game a look.

I'll reserve my judgment for now because I've only played the tutorial and the first story mission. But I'm curious what others are thinking about the game? I figured now may be a good time to discuss the title's current state on PS4.

Here are some questions to drive discussion:

  1. What are some of the critiques people have of the game? Why do many consider it to be broken? Have the devs addressed any of these issues? Have their fixes worked, or are the problems still present?

  2. If this is your first time trying the game, what do you think? Are the criticisms valid? What do you enjoy about it/not enjoy about it?

  3. What would you like to see in the game in future updates?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...