anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Closed Beta Test (Some thoughts)

As the title says.

I received the code and got to experience the game beforehand. Overall it is good, it just need some more polishing I would think. The HUD really needs less information, there where times where it just got in the way, also, that "Dissidia" vibe I used to get when playing the PSP version seems to be gone... There's just so much on the screen it doesn't really feel like dissidia, hope some stuff gets addressed, FPS drops were quite recurrent as well.

Here's some gameplay and thoughts footage I made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcSZZsdipI8

What are your toughts on it?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...