anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 18, 2017

Do you feel a distinct lack of RPGs this generation where you create your character, build your party, and customize all your armor and weapons?

I finally bought the Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY edition on sale on PSN after not having played it since platinuming it after launch (so I can play all the DLC) and it's made me realize I haven't had the kind of experience I describe in the title too often, if at all, this gen.

Maybe it's just because the paths certain rpg franchises have taken (Final Fantasy focusing on a core group of main characters rather than a big cast, Mass Effect's drop in quality that still has me apprehensive to spend time with it, etc.), but I was wondering if many others shared this sentiment.

Or maybe I'm just somehow missing these types of games? I'd appreciate referrals if this is the case, thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...