anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Ending of Rise of the Tomb Raider

I finished this Morning the game, good places and good gameplay but im disappointed for a few thing of the Story just ridicolous the records of the father... Damn are comic more then anything else they had to be. Anyway there is .. SPOILER ALERT - a fact that was weird: when After the credits Ana got shot the voice that talks After in my game with italian voice actors is the same as the father lord Croft, but it s not possibile right? Maybe is Simply a coincidence they used the same voice actors for multiple characters (this happens vero frequently for italians voices)



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...