anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 12, 2017

FGC peeps, would y'all get SFV or Injustice 2?

Hey guys! I've found good secondhand deals for both SFV and Injustice 2, but my wallet can only afford 1. Which would be the better choice? I'd preferably actually get both, but I should make responsible adult decisions and not overspend :')

My concern is that I'd have to buy the Season passes to enjoy the newer characters in SFV. I believe that Injustice 2's story mode alone is enough to make up for lacking the DLC characters, but I'm worried that I'd be losing out if I don't get the SFV's DLC characters.

Would like to listen to some of the opinions around here!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...