Wasn't sure how to word this and couldn't find anything online. I have been playing freedom cry and love it. I got it free from ps plus. Now I am thinking of getting black flag and am curious on how playing the doc first effects the main game. Like with my resources and stuff carry over or is it 2 completely different games. Thank you.
anal-ytics
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?
Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...
-
Hi there. I'm trying netflix on ps4. New account and looks good. The interface it's very nice and netflix works very well. I've...
-
A buddy of mine is getting this message on his PS4: "You cannot control the system now" . I searched Google but can't find a...
-
Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...
No comments:
Post a Comment