anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Fun Multi-Player Action or Sports Game with Good Rankings, Not Tied to Team Win/Loss?

I tend to be very competitive when gaming and when I play, I always play to win. Right now my top two PS4 games are Rocket League and Overwatch, they're great games don't get me wrong... But the competitive really sucks on both in the way that matchmaking makes you win/lose/win/lose and works against you to hold down your rank.

Teamwork is a joke in competitive and it is frustrating to be the best player by far on your team 10 games in a row only to get your rankings stomped into the dirt over and over again when you wind up on teams with sub-par teammates. I'm tired of games that rank you down because your teammates suck, quit, and don't care despite your own individual great team-oriented performance.

I'm looking for a few ideas of games with a similar style of fast-paced action, but ones that can pull together evenly balanced online teams on both sides. The game should rank your competitive performance based on individual contributions to the team, not on overall team win/loss results, especially if the game logic is horrible at making fair teams. If I play a great game and do a solid job for my team, but I still ultimately lose because half of my team quit the match or the other team is stacked full of skilled top level smurfs, my rank should still improve and not decline.

Any good ideas of game that have a fairly advanced competitive ranking system like this?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...