anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Getting replacement for PS4 Pro that has to be unplugged before powering on

My PS4 pro is having an issue where it'll sometimes shut off going into rest mode and won't turn back on. If I unplug and replug, it'll turn on, turn blue, beep once, then turn right back off. I have to leave it unplugged for a few minutes before I can get it to turn back on.

Tried taking it to Best Buy but of course by the time I get to Best Buy and they plug it in, the thing turns on and looks to be working perfectly. It's unpredictable how to get it to start displaying the issue, so basically I can't demo the problem to them.

Anyone have this issue and managed to fix it or get it? At this point, I'm going to gripe at PS4 support but I don't want to send it in and a week later get a call that nothing's wrong with it (it's happened before) and also be without one for 2-3 weeks).



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...