anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Good games for me and my son

Have an Xbox 1 and PS4. Never have been an extreme gamer and since having kids, almost non existent game play

Son is now 5 and able to play a bit so that means I do too (a little bit)

We found forza horizon 3 for the Xbox and it's great. I enjoy racing games, the open world is cool and driving style is nice, best part is that it's unstructured enough that the kids can play too without me having to help them every 5 seconds

Looking for something comparable for the PS4. Not necessarily a racing game but something of similar concept where the simplicity is there for kids but can also be enjoyable for myself. I looked at ace combat but I am not sure how much it foots the bill there.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...