anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Heating up - Is this normal?

It might be a stupid question, but I'm one to be paranoid about things like this. My PS4 is the original version, just got it a couple days ago. I noticed after about an hour or so of play time it tends to get really hot, mostly the right side of the light on the top. However the sides, especially where the ventilation is, remains nice and cool. The heat on top is what worries me, because the last thing I want is for this thing to fry or something. TLDR, is it normal that the PS4 gets hot on the top?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...