anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 4, 2017

[Help] Gravity rush remastered stuck on downloading next episode

So I bought gravity rush remastered for Ps4 on the PSN store. Download install play no problem. Then I got to a point where it says it still needs to download next episode. its just a black screen with some text and a time estimate.

It says it needs 99'XX"00 which I guess is 99 hours. the XX jumps widely between 10 and 57.

I tried having it download all afternoon, no change. I restarted and reloaded a save. had to redo a bossfight and got stuck at the same point, showing same screen, same estimate. I can't confirm that my ps4 is downloading anything.

The exact point in the game is after Defeating "Alias" a boss, after which theres a cutscene where Kat talks to Syd and suddenly the download screen appears.

Why is the game not completely downloaded? it had all the time?

Edit: Actually the estimate has gone down from 99 to 80 hours. will watch. but this is still pretty effed up. why does it download while playing instead of doing the whole thing from the start?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...